Pages

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

All Smiles, Bath Time & Sounders

This gets us through those difficult ("character building") days:

Almost a smile...
wait for it...

ta-da!
These photos were taken on his bouncy chair. The chair vibrates softly and has toys that dangle in front of his face. It also plays music and makes animal noises. He especially likes the "growl" and the "meow!" Prior to this week, he wasn't interested in the chair much, but now he can make it bounce more, and all of a sudden the toys and sounds are stimulating to him. It is rewarding to see him change and develop each day.

We had a wonderfully sunny weekend, and on Saturday we sat out in the backyard and enjoyed the weather. Here is Isaac wearing his Sounders outfit. It must be a lucky outfit, because the Sounders won 1-0 versus NY Red Bulls!! yay!


And, lastly, who doesn't love a baby bath photo?
More smiles are on our May Picassa web album (click here).

4 comments:

  1. I'm biased, but we have a stinkin cute lil dude!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a bit more removed but still biased, and I fully agree that he's cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I second the cuteness - as does Myrna who ran to the computer to see the new pics. Can't wait to see you guys next month

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just the cutest little boy ever! I'm not at all biased!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...