Pages

Thursday, January 20, 2011

First Steps!

Isaac took his first independent steps on Tuesday! 

He's done it three times now (that I've seen).  It's been left foot, right foot... then down to his bum or back to holding on to something.  No video or photos yet, but we'll try to catch him in motion soon.  I'm just happy that I got to see it.  He is very quick at crawling, and at cruising around holding on to furniture, so we'll see if he takes to walking soon or not.  In all honesty, I'm not in any rush...

He has also found a new independence with his movement.  He will go explore other parts of the house, and even find Mommy when I'm in the bedroom or shower!  He loves to follow the dog around too, and is so excited to see him in the morning.   We have more baby-proofing to do this weekend, as he is now opening our heavy kitchen cabinets and drawers.

Needless to say, we've got our running shoes on!

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...