Pages

Friday, May 20, 2011

Impromptu Swim at Carkeek Beach

A little wet after a few 'dips' in the ocean.  I never would have guessed the water would be so warm, so we didn't have any 'swimming' gear with us. Oh well!  Swimming in his clothes, it is! And don't worry, I was SO that Mom that was applying sunscreen every 2 minutes.
 

checking everything out at first....


Playing with other kids

Play area at Carkeek

Lovin this weather!

Do we live in a gorgeous place, or what?!

Back at home... rinsing off all the sand.  He was in baby heaven: naked AND a hose!

I say this all the time, but every time we visit Carkeek park I am amazed by the beauty of where we live.  We're so lucky to have this park (practically) in our backyard!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like summer has arrived! We were on the beach yesterday also - guess we could have waved across the Pacific. Thanks for sharing these great photos.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...