I'm proud to tell you that Eric is very handy. Over the years I've learned that he can change car brakes (among many other automobile fix-its), make balloon animals, fix and remodel many areas of the house and he is a whiz in the kitchen (and with the Weber grill). And now I've learned that Eric can also cut hair. He continues to amaze me!
Isaac's hair was getting a little shaggy, especially in the back. So Eric whipped out his clippers and gave Isaac a nice, short summer cut. He sat very well for Eric... Here are photos of the 'before', 'during' and 'after':
Another highlight of our weekend was a great party at my parent's house; an early celebration for their 40th Wedding Anniversary (wow!), my sister Kelly's birthday and Father's day. Despite the three big celebrations, most of the attention was on these two cuties, playing in the sandbox and the "pool."


No comments:
Post a Comment