Happy Mother's Day!
We celebrated a few times this week... On Thursday I went to a Mother's Day lunch at Isaac's daycare. The teachers (Ms. Terri and Ms. Susan) hosted lunch for all of the Moms. The kids sang 3 mothers day songs and presented us with cards and gifts. It was so fun to see Isaac in his element, and to connect with the other Moms.
 |
| Isaac with his classmates-- aren't they cute, all lined up? |
Saturday, Eric took Isaac to a park so I could take Lodi for a longer run (well... long for me these days... almost 8 miles). Then, Eric had arranged a babysitter and took me out to a surprise dinner at The Bayou in Salt Lake City. They are known for their Cajun food and extensive selection of beer (not a common trait here in Utah). Let's just say I was glad I ran all of those miles earlier. It was the perfect day!
Sunday was very laid back. Calls to our Moms - check. Homebrewing - check. A bus ride to main street - check. A trip to the park - check.
Isaac said over and over "I love you Mommy" and sang "happy birthday to Mother's Day" (close enough). That was all I needed to make it the perfect Mom's Day!
 |
| Ice Cream on Main Street |
 |
| Isaac and "Loosey the Moose" |
 |
| Hello, Bear |
 |
| Isaac on the Town Lift |
No comments:
Post a Comment