Here is a little bit of what we've been up to the last few weeks:
First, Eric had a birthday! Kind of a "big one"-- but he'll kill me if I tell you he turned 35. Our friends Kate & Ben hosted a dinner at their house to celebrate.
 |
| Isaac and I made him a birthday hat. He was a great sport. |
We've both been pretty busy at work this month, although nothing compared to
working Sundance last January. Speaking of which, we did get to enjoy a little bit of the festival parties this year...
 |
| Angela & I -- step & repeating at the "Naughty By Nature" concert... Oh yeah... rocking it old skool |
And (of course), we've been out on the mountains almost every weekend... how can we not when it is 3 minutes from our driveway?
 |
| Family portrait |
 |
| Day 2 for Isaac! It's still a hit... but it takes 3 data points for a trend, right? |
 |
| always a gorgeous view... even on a -2 degree day (not exaggeration.. it was cold) |
And lastly, a mandatory Isaac update...
this month he loves...
 |
| soccer! (nothing new here)... oh, and the blocks are the goal, in case you were wondering. |
 |
| Drawing. Total mom-bragging moment here. But he's motor skills are getting so much better! I think this is a family portrait. And it's cute, when he talks about his family he usually includes his best friend Haven |
 |
| Gymnastics! He loves the open gym on the weekend |
 |
| iPad and Curious George! (obsessed...) |
Daddy! I should have started the post with this one, cause I absolutely love it. Here we are today at the pool. These two had a blast. Isaac was way more confident in the water today, going under the water on his own and a lot less clingy to yours truly. He stayed in the water almost an hour and a half (thank goodness the pool was closing, or it might have been a meltdown getting him to leave...)
 |
| I love these boys! |
No comments:
Post a Comment