Pages

Monday, April 29, 2013

While Eric's Away, Mommy & Isaac Will Play!

Eric just got back from a business trip to China. Isaac and I filled our time with lots of fun activities as to not miss him too much. Okay, so we missed him a lot but we did have some fun times. Isaac had 2 days off preschool for spring break, so I took two days off too. It was nice to have a relaxing stay-cation. Here are a few photos of the last week.

We went to the zoo:
We went swimming two times and had a play date (I was too busy chasing around toddlers for pictures!).

We took Lodi for walks in the sunny spring weather:

We built a lot of "creations":

We had a breakfast date: 


We enjoyed the sunshine and rode bikes: 


And... we were happy to see Dad!



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...