Pages

Sunday, June 30, 2013

June Catch-Up

I realize it's been a while since we've posted an update, so here's a June catch-up.

The weather in Park City has been gorgeous; sunny, blue skies, and not too hot.... We stay a lot cooler up here in the mountains than in the valley.

We've been... BBQ'ing in the park across the street...


Biking the mountains:

(I finally got a "new to me" bike... here I am in my longer ride of the season... 10 miles or so)
 Hanging out with Grandpa Jabbusch:
Isaac's and Gpa's adventure day
Play Time! 
Isaac's new scooter (thanks gpa!)
Isaac at Discovery Gateway
Seattle Trip for Mom & Dad:
Quick Seattle Getaway for a wedding... Lunch with Tony & Amanda

Date night at Matt & Aubrey's wedding!

wedding
 More play time:
Isaac on the climbing wall for the first time!

tired bug

Park Silly Sunday Market!
More photos here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...