Pages

Sunday, November 10, 2013

A Birthday, Fro-Yo, Wedding Dresses, Work, and Play

A Birthday, Fro-Yo, Wedding Dress Shopping,Work, And Play.

Yup, that about sums up our last couple of weeks. 

I had a birthday. We got to do some shopping with my parents, and then did an evening downtown for dinner and the Sounders match.

Do I look too happy to be out, childless?

This weekend Isaac and I ventured to Bellevue Square to see friends and go to dinner. The playground there is always a big hit.
Fro-Yo after play time

I got to go wedding shopping with my sister! Such a fun and special day. I can't show a picture of her in the dress, but here is a silly one of me trying on accessories.


I.O. is really adjusting well to preschool, and loves to "work" -- what they call the lesson and learning time. Here he is working on his cutting skills -- just working away at his desk.


 And of course, hard work is rewarded with play!

Checking out the new playground at north acres park - Lodi got to run around at the dog park too. Bonus.

A strong climber
 Tractor at Central Market!


He looks a little bigger than last time, huh? (2 years ago...)



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...