Pages

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Christmas 2013, Happy New Year, and a Winter Catch-Up

Christmas and new years have come and gone! We spent most of the holidays close to home, enjoying time with family and friends, and enjoying the holiday (back) in our Seattle home. Here's what we've been up to.

Christmas 2013
Picking out an xmas tree


Amused with "elf on the shelf"

Visits with family - Isaac and Aunt Lisa

Isaac's Holiday Program at preschool

Still skeptical about santa, but gave him the full rundown of his "wish list"

Christmas Eve at G&G J's - Lisa, Justin and Oma




Christmas Day at Lisa & Justin's - G&G J and Ruxin


A little G&G time
Happy New Year!
NYE party - dress as yourself as a child

Great time catching up with old Seattle neighbors - Grace, Phil and daughter Irene

Lots of time at the zoo with our new membership!

our focused artist
happy 2014!
And... a Little Bit of January
Discovered a new train set at a nearby coffee shop

Celebrated Eric's Birthday... with a BIG Seahawks win!

Dad & I.O. at Hilliards to watch the game

Gymnastics! Found a great kids open gym in Ballard

Fun discovering new breweries

Ahh... sunset at Carkeek park

2 comments:

  1. So nice to see the update. How did you get the lights on the Christmas tree to twinkle?

    Cheers, Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lynn, I would like to say the twinkling tree was some fancy web programming, but alas I have no idea... I uploaded it, it twinkled, and I thought "cool"!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...