This month the world has changed for me. When I see something I want, I no longer just sit there and watch. I go for it. Granted, I usually need to grab, lunge, roll, beast-mode, or cry to get it... but gosh darn it, I get it. I've also figured out how to stand, which I love doing if Mom or Dad helps me.
I really like my Mom a lot because she has a magical milk chest, but my Dad is also really cool and so is my brother and dog. One of my new favorite games is to grab at everyone's hair to see what it tastes like. Except for Dad's. He's bald like me.
Mom and Dad started calling me Hank the Tank, which is confusing because I thought my name was Oliver - or Ollie for short. But that might be because when Mom weighed me at home I was 24 lbs. But we'll see what the Doctor says Wednesday when we visit.
Strangely, Mom and Dad started spooning food into my mouth this month. Sometimes it is orange or green or white. It feels funny in my mouth - especially since I don't have any teeth yet - but usually I swallow it. At least it is better than those bottle things they try to make me drink. Shenanigans.
And speaking of shenanigans, Mom and Dad think I should be sleeping by myself all night. That's a really long time to be by myself! I've shown them. Many nights I end up right where I want to be... snuggling
Until next month!
- O.W.

No comments:
Post a Comment