Monday, August 17, 2015
11 Months Old [Oliver]
Hi, it's Oliver here again.
I'm 11 months! My Mom says I am growing so fast, although I am just excited to wake up each day to explore something new. Forget crawling. I haven't done that in weeks. I am on to walking and running. Yup - running. It's fun to see my mom run after me when I am getting in to the dog's bowl or trying to go down stairs.
This month, I am really working on telling my mom, dad, and brother what I mean. For example, I can say "Dada," "Isaac," and sometimes "Mamma." I also click for the dog (like Mom and Dad do) and I say "Uff" to dogs I see on our daily walks. I use my hands to say I want milk, that I'm all done with food, and that I want help. I also find pointing to be very effective, and I love to wave hello or goodbye. Oh, and it is so fun to clap at my accomplishments, or just clap when others clap too!
My favorite activities this month are looking at family photos, playing with balls, reading books, and anything to do with water. I also love sneaking into the bathroom to lift the toilet lid and watching my mom chase after me frantically. That is the best!
Oh, and come to my first birthday party. My mom says it will be kick a$$.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment