Pages

Monday, August 4, 2008

Week 4 (time flies!)

I can't believe we are already into week 4! Time flies... We had a partial work/partial play weekend, as Eric was in a friend's wedding on Whidbey Island on Saturday (our good friends Kate & Jim's wedding).

We did, however, accomplish 2 great feats: 1) ALL of the popcorn ceilings are down!! woo who. we are sore..... And I have sworn never to buy a house with popcorn ceiling again (at least not when they are super-glued to the ceiling!) 2) we started hanging insulation (see slideshow). The electrical is also coming along. I will allow Eric to get into the technical pieces... It is exciting to actually be putting things up rather than just demo, so that is nice.
Here is a slideshow of the weekend's work (you can also click here to go to our picassa web album)-- and enjoying good beer and time with friends Sunday night. Have we mentioned we heart Uber?

1 comment:

  1. Looks really good. Insulation is straight and not bunched.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...