So we are now into week 7 of our remodel project and there are no major reports to make from last week.
On Friday Eric was driving home from work when his car overheated, so Eric spent Saturday fixing his radiator (he’s so handy!) and other small repairs that were on his to-do list for his car.
I worked until 1 pm on Saturday and was feeling exhausted and lazy, thus no house work got done Saturday.
We arose Sunday with grand ambitions of getting the majority of the drywall UP. We were up early and started working early… and then came the rain. Lots and lots of rain. Unfortunately, we only have a carport so we couldn't realistically keep working and keep the drywall dry. We tried to wait it out but the rain kept coming…. so we called it a day and went to Hale’s Brewery for an early dinner :)
Hopefully the rain will clear up a bit this week, so we can get all of the drywall up this week, as Eric's Dad is coming next weekend to help with finishing work. We'll have lots to report then!
Hi Jabby! Ok, so I love love love your blog. You are way better at it than me too. I added more pics to mine, so check em out. Also, when you and Eric are needing a little remodel break and some sunshine, plan a visit to Sacramento. I really miss you! I'm so sorry to hear about your Opa. Please know you and your family are in my thoughts. Lots of love to you!
ReplyDeleteHi Christina,
ReplyDeleteI really liked your tribute to Opa. We really miss him!
Your bed pillows look like they go with the "wallpaper"!
Can't wait to see what you've done this weekend.
Love you, Mom