Pages

Monday, January 18, 2010

Bellyland: 29 Weeks

Things in bellyland are going well. I'm 29+ weeks along (about 2.5 months until my due date!).

I've been feeling great, and the doctor says the baby is also doing well: he is normal/large in size, his heartbeat is strong & he's moving and kicking a lot these days! I've been feeling healthy and strong, with only minor backaches. I'm keeping active with daily walks with our dog, swimming laps 2-3 times a week and prenatal yoga (talk about a lot of bellies in one room!); all of these seem to help with the aches and pains, and should help minimize them as I(we) continue to grow!

Here is the latest belly shot at 29 weeks+3 days:
I've still been hearing that I'm not showing very much for being in my third trimester, but the Doc says this normal, especially considering my height. But not being huge? "I'll take it!"

We've also picked out a name for the little tyke; but we've chosen to announce it after he is born.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...