Pages

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

OMG! Lil' dude had an epic #2. LOL.

I am not sure what parents did before text messages. They're an easy way to share updates through out the day, they're less disruptive than a phone call, and they're a nice way to stay connected.  I'm not going to lie, we texted a lot before parenthood, but now most of our texts involve BM's or 'firsts' or funny moments or sleep status or scheduling or just a fuzzy phone picture of the little dude to get us through the day.  Here are some funny ones I found saved on my phone:

Firsts and funny moments (from Isaac's nanny, "M", to me):
"a tooth!!!!" (sent from the other room when i was working at home...)

"Isaac picked up the blue spike ball & said something like 'bahl'. WOW!"
"Isaac has one of those little plastic bowls & is going up 2 the wall & using it to draw on it. too cute - future picasso."


Things we forget to share in our 'trade-offs':
("M") "he's eating cheerios I c"
(Me) "yup. He loves to feed them to himself.  and lodi loves it cause his accuracy's about 20%.  :)

poop and sleep:
"he's just gone down after having a huge poop"  (yup, it's a glamorous life, folks!)
("M") "wow a 2 hr nap!"  (mom) "oh wow! he was cranky this AM, must hv needed it."

When Dad is Working Late nights: (from Mom)
"Isaac's down for the night. I see a bath and tea in my future."

Speaking of bath and tea.... that's where I'm headed now.
XO
C

1 comment:

  1. Ah, yes. Post-parenthood texts. Who would have thought BM's would be such a "hot" topic! Being a working Momma those picture texts make ALL the difference (of the baby, not the BM's) HA! What did parents do before smart phones?!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...