We love to snowboard! Now that Isaac is here, we know we won't ride as much as in previous years, but ever since snow started accumulating on the mountains this season, we've been iching to go (I've been especially excited, since last year I was pregnant and took a season off).
So, Eric and I went to Stevens Pass last Wednesday (Isaac stayed with a babysitter), then I went up again on Friday with two friends (Eric and Isaac had a guys day). It was snowy all day when Eric & I went, and a sunny bluebird the second day. I was happy that my body remembered what to do (thank you muscle memory), and that I was
almost able to keep pace with Eric! Both were much appreciated breaks, and fun days on the mountain!
 |
| Snow Date! 12/29/10 at Stevens Pass. A snowy day! |
 |
| Riding with Melba & Heather |
 |
| A beautiful day on the mountain |
You inspired us to follow your snow tracks up to Steven's today.... the same amazing bright skies.
ReplyDelete