Besides settling into our new home and unpacking ALL of those boxes, we've been having fun exploring the town. Isaac's been to the park almost every day (and sometimes 2x a day). We've also enjoyed toddler story-time at the library, the farmers market and the dog park. I am still job searching, but in the meantime I'm truly enjoying the time with Isaac! And there are so many kid-friendly activities in town that we're keeping busy and I'm not going too stir-crazy, yet.
Overall, Isaac has done great with the move. The first few nights and nap-times were a little bit rough, but now he is sleeping great at night and has transitioned to just one power-nap during the day.
We'll share some photos of our new home once we're a little more organized (there's still a bit of unpacking and organizing to do). But in the meantime, we've started a September album for your viewing pleasure.

No comments:
Post a Comment