Pages

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

12 months: Weighing In

Here are Isaac's Official 12-Month Stats (because I know you are all dying to know *wink wink*).

Weight:       25 lbs  (80th percentile) -- he stood on the big-boy scale all by himself like a champ!
Height:        31" (84th percentile)
Head Cir:    48 cm (84th percentile)
He remains near the top of the charts, although he's leveled off a bit especially in height. 

Like any doctor's visit, no news is good news.  The doc observed that he is a healthy, curious, smart, active and happy boy, and ahead developmentally in many areas -- things we already knew but it's nice to hear.  She also assured me that this recent teeth grinding (which sounds TERRIBLE to me....  *ahg..... goosebumps*) is normal when the top teeth start coming in.  So I'm supposed to just try and ignore it.

The doc also got to witness his walking and exploring, as he checked out every corner of the exam room:
I wasn't going to tell him what this light is used for (hint, it's used with leg stirrups) but I suppose it is better to play with than this:

(bio-hazard!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...