Pages

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Weekend Happenings

Isaac's introduction to the yard.  Overall, a success. Except when Lodi took his stick.

A fun afternoon Sounders game on Saturday. Sounders FC defeated Chicago Fire 2-1. We needed this win!

Spent a few hours in the yard... "after" pictures

Explora-Saurus-Rex (he gained a lot of confidence walking on the bumpy ground and every once in a while he put a leaf in the yard-waste bin)
We dog-sat Tony & Amanda's dog Sangie this weekend. Lodi is a happy & tired boy tonight.
Dinner at Snoose Junction with neighbors Grace, Phil & daughter Irene (6 months old)

1 comment:

  1. You are having a lot more Spring in your yard, and in Isaac's steps, and in a sunny Sounder game than I have seen here in Bellevue!! I need to get out more! Nice Curb Appeal! And I love the pictures of Isaac on each of your backs at the game.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...